Thursday, August 8, 2013

My Loves

Once I didn't know if I wanted kids.

Actually, it's really not that I didn't want them because having I kid would be bad. I just thought it would be too much or I wouldn't be a good mom.

I now have two kids.

I have two amazing kids that I can't imagine life without. They are more amazing than anything else in this life.

I look back before they were born and I had no idea what I was missing.

I didn't know anything was missing.

Life was missing.

Kids bring fun, energy, and fullness to life.

They bring love. An understanding of love that gives a remote hint about God's unfathomable love. Till I had them, I didn't know I could love that way.

I didn't know it was possible.

I also didn't know how much my parents loved me. I couldn't. I was the object or focus of their love. My understanding was vague, till I became the parent.

Love came alive.

I have kids.

I am unexplainably, unimaginably, and positively changed forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment