Saturday, July 27, 2013

Reframe #1

In life there are so many things to do and people we care about. At times it is overwhelming to take care of everything or protect them all.

Do you feel this way?

Here is an exercise for you.

List all the people and things you are worried about.

Here are some baseline examples for starters...

1. My job
2. My kids
3. My bills
4. My parents
5. My friends' salvation

Now list yours...

Once you have your list, let's correct it. Correct it you say, yes.

Here, let's correct my examples first and then you can correct yours.

1. HIS provision
2. HIS kids
3. HIS provision
4. HIS Beloved Children
5. HIS lost children

Okay, now yours. They are HIS. Reframe your list accordingly.

Remember, He cares more about these things than you do.

Trust them to Him.

Cast your cares on Him because HE cares for them and you.

1 comment: